Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In a World...

Welcome to David's Preview Reviews!

Cutting to the chase... I'm a movie-guy. As such, when I go out to a movie, one thing I cannot stand is missing the previews. If I miss even one green band, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth that hangs with me for the next two hours.

My long-standing love for movie trailers began early in life and fortunately for me, as I have gotten older and (I hope) more mature, so have movie trailers. They are an art-form in and of themselves anymore, daring to tell a story that captivates and sparks your imagination, while hopefully not giving away too much of the larger story they promise to tell.

So here is where I review the previews. Cause I like 'em that much. Don't judge me. Yeah, you.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, this is brilliant. Way to find a very unique aspect of all of the crazy to spend some time on. I love it. Lynner54321